JEM Enterprise is seeking to add an event coordinator to its Retail team. The event coordinator will play a key role in creating event programs that promote and expand awareness of our brands and deliver value to our brands and network.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized and creative thinker with experience in event management. The event coordinator will help manage the external events roadmap and oversee all aspects of event planning and execution for events ranging from in-store events to conferences.
This opportunity will provide a talented event marketing/ retail marketing professional the chance to build relationships at exciting JEM Enterprises and our brands, learn about the fashion industry, get exposure to tech investing trends and high-level investment process. The Event Coordinator will be instrumental in determining the firm’s event strategy and expanding the events platform.
- Work with external and internal stakeholders to help develop event strategy and roadmap, including ideation and execution
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals.
- Oversee and facilitate all aspects of event planning from internal planning meetings, event communications, site and vendor selection, on-site logistics, event budgets and post-event follow up and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations.
Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities.
Create event collateral, including: event presentations, printed materials and swag.
*Develop and deploy event specific social media and marketing campaigns.
- 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Portfolio of previously managed events required
- Proficient in Marketo, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint; basic web design experience and knowledge of CRM software and Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage concurrent tasks efficiently
- High energy, positive, professional attitude, pride in work product
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and proof reading skills
- College Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Communications, etc. is a must
- Willing to submit references from previous clients
Field Training Specialist
The Field Training Specialist reports to Retail Director and supports our retail stores by coordinating, scheduling, and delivering training programs and certifications. Functions as a brand ambassador for New Store Openings (NSOs). Serves as a subject matter expert for the development and execution of operational content. This position is based out of the Home Office in Los Angeles with extensive travel up to 60%.
- Schedule, coordinate, and facilitate training sessions in EBE and ET stores.
- Assist Manager of Learning and Development with the delivery of hands-on training programs.
- Schedule webinars and participate in management training sessions.
- Ensure training is consistent within the region.
- Consistently travel to EBE and ET locations throughout California, Las Vegas and New York to evaluate operational effectiveness and training requirements.
- Provide feedback to the team about current offerings, and perform ongoing needs assessment for all future iterations.
- Support Learning and Development initiatives for assigned new store openings.
- Assess and maintain qualifications of future Certified Trainers as we develop the new program.
- Continuously collaborate with Home Office and Operations team members to improve internal and external service and hospitality.
- Ensure the image of the brand is respected, the highest level of client experience is delivered and sales are exceeded
- Increase visibility into "return on investment" and impact of training programs and offerings.
- Perform additional learning and development duties as required.
- Monitor retail training budget
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Learning Design, Educational Technology, other related field desired.
- 1+ years of experience delivering learning solutions for a variety of formats and audiences (ex. instructor-led training, e-learning, micro-learning, etc.) a plus
- 1+ years specializing in designing and developing material and coursework a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of the general principles of Adult Learning Theory desired.
- Restaurant operations experience required, Fast Casual or Quick Service preferred.
- Keen sense of organization and aptitude to meet deadlines. Proficient in managing multiple assignments and tasks simultaneously.
- Degree of mastery in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Travel up to 60%.
- Bilingual Preferred (Eng and Chinese)
JEM Enterprise is looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.The SEO Specialist will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on all online channels in order to maximize ROI.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
*Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience, 2+ year required
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
We are looking for a designer to assist our lead designers on performing a wide variety of skilled graphic design functions and photo retouching associated.
- Creative mind to develop and implement ideas to increase Click-Through Rate on banners and newsletters
- A modern design aesthetic that is current with creative trends
- Managing design queue and organizing completed creatives
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and under short deadlines
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and other Adobe products
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- 1+ year of experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Photography and photo retouching
- Must be bilingual. Fluent in English and Chinese.
- stylish and fashion sense will be a plus
- HTML basic knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
Wage: $15-19 per hour
Please reply with your resume and portfolio.
Senior Sales Associate
Eve's Temptation at Westfield Santa Anita Mall / Eve by Eve’s Beverly Hills Store.
We are looking for senior sales associates to join our Arcadia store team and Beverly Hills Store team. Store Associates will be responsible for driving store performance and for building an unparalleled reputation for customer service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Strive to meet or exceed store goals and personal KPI’s Initiate and leverage sales opportunities with existing and prospective customers while developing and maintaining clients
- Maintain customer correspondence to build and enhance relationships and drive sales.
- Develop strong product knowledge as well as company history, information and news knowledge. Knowledgeable in current industry trends and technology including familiarity of competition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and behaviors and follow the Journelle dress code standards Support all company initiates as they relate to product launches, customer service and selling
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed
- Perform opening and closing store duties as needed
- Assist in maintaining visual standards with direction from corporate and management
- Maintain open, professional and ongoing communications with store management, peers and corporate.
- Partner with the team to achieve store goals
- Be a positive role model and represent the brand appropriately at all times
- Adapt to changing needs of the brand and company where requested, participate in the training of new sales associates (product knowledge, sales procedures, company policies, etc.)
- Commitment to uphold Eve’s Temptation shipping and receiving process, reporting any issues to Management team and taking the necessary steps to resolve and taking the necessary steps to resolve
- Ensure that all product delivered daily is processed in a timely fashion to ensure floor replenishment and stockroom cleanliness
- Ensures timely movement of merchandise as directed by Management team while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to transfers and damages
- Ensures an accurate and organized store inventory at all times overseeing cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Management team
- Complete organizational ownership of all back of house areas which includes but is not limited to product inventory, online orders, marketing, cleaning supplies, paper and packaging, and fixtures
- Manage all ordering of store supplies Assisting with stock checks for both the ecommerce team and sister store teams Maintaining replenishment of the sales floor Partner with Management about Loss Prevention awareness and best practices within the store.
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Strategic planning
- Maintains professional and consistent communication across all levels and departments
Skills, Knowledge and Personal Attributes Required:
- 1-2 years experience in retail required.
- Previous experience in luxury retail preferred.
- Experience and proven success in client service Strong organization, communication and followup skills are essential.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple demands simultaneously.
- Results oriented and selfmotivated individual who is able to achieve goals defined by management.
- Highly flexible and able to work as part of a team in a demanding environment
- Computer proficiency is a must
- Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) speaking, reading and writing is a plus
As an Entry Level Marketing Associate, you will contribute to one of our most important company initiatives: client representation and branding. You will cross train and work with individuals in multiple departments including marketing, retail, supply-chain and customer service to identify and maximize opportunities to increase our market share and maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace for our brands.
- Assis the sales and marketing team with marketing related tasks
- Assist with tasks related to ecommerce activities, including responding to customers' requests
- Optimize ecommerce sales and profitability
- Have a thorough understanding of our products and brand concept
- Punctuality and attendance should not be neglected
- Maintain professionalism when dealing with customers and managementt
- Affiliate program management
- Writing promotion proposals and working directly with multiple promotion channels at the same time, need to get familiar with our merchandise in a short time
- Google Adwords analysis, execution
- E-commerce site user experience study, making improvement suggestions
- Involve in marketing campaign design, photo shooting, and web layout design
- Coordination with Public Relations agency
- Conduct comprehensive competitor research, on competitors' general business operations and performance,sales history, product lines, pricing, compositions, and brand images
- Compare competitors' pricing strategies, and sales performance, and report findings to the management team
- Obtain data to design customer surveys, assess customers' purchasing habits and preferences
- Gather data and study customer demographics
- Monitor customers' feedback online and offline, measure the effectiveness of the company's current marketing strategy, improve customer satisfaction
- 4-year degree preferable major in related field: Marketing, Finance, Information Systems Management, Product Development, MBA
- 2+ years experience in retail, wholesale, business development preferably in an ecommerce environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Proficiency in English is required, Chinese is strongly preferred
- Understanding of basic e-commerce, magento, Retail-Pro and other inventory management software is preferred but not required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to develop effective business relationships with all levels; strong customer service skills
Job Type: Fulltime
Email resume with the position you are applying for to email@example.com