JEM Enterprise is seeking to add an event coordinator to its Retail team. The event coordinator will play a key role in creating event programs that promote and expand awareness of our brands and deliver value to our brands and network.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized and creative thinker with experience in event management. The event coordinator will help manage the external events roadmap and oversee all aspects of event planning and execution for events ranging from in-store events to conferences.
This opportunity will provide a talented event marketing/ retail marketing professional the chance to build relationships at exciting JEM Enterprises and our brands, learn about the fashion industry, get exposure to tech investing trends and high-level investment process. The Event Coordinator will be instrumental in determining the firm’s event strategy and expanding the events platform.
- Work with external and internal stakeholders to help develop event strategy and roadmap, including ideation and execution
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals.
- Oversee and facilitate all aspects of event planning from internal planning meetings, event communications, site and vendor selection, on-site logistics, event budgets and post-event follow up and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations.
Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities.
Create event collateral, including: event presentations, printed materials and swag.
*Develop and deploy event specific social media and marketing campaigns.
- 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Portfolio of previously managed events required
- Proficient in Marketo, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint; basic web design experience and knowledge of CRM software and Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage concurrent tasks efficiently
- High energy, positive, professional attitude, pride in work product
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and proof reading skills
- College Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Communications, etc. is a must
- Willing to submit references from previous clients
Field Training Specialist
The Field Training Specialist reports to Retail Director and supports our retail stores by coordinating, scheduling, and delivering training programs and certifications. Functions as a brand ambassador for New Store Openings (NSOs). Serves as a subject matter expert for the development and execution of operational content. This position is based out of the Home Office in Los Angeles with extensive travel up to 60%.
- Schedule, coordinate, and facilitate training sessions in EBE and ET stores.
- Assist Manager of Learning and Development with the delivery of hands-on training programs.
- Schedule webinars and participate in management training sessions.
- Ensure training is consistent within the region.
- Consistently travel to EBE and ET locations throughout California, Las Vegas and New York to evaluate operational effectiveness and training requirements.
- Provide feedback to the team about current offerings, and perform ongoing needs assessment for all future iterations.
- Support Learning and Development initiatives for assigned new store openings.
- Assess and maintain qualifications of future Certified Trainers as we develop the new program.
- Continuously collaborate with Home Office and Operations team members to improve internal and external service and hospitality.
- Ensure the image of the brand is respected, the highest level of client experience is delivered and sales are exceeded
- Increase visibility into "return on investment" and impact of training programs and offerings.
- Perform additional learning and development duties as required.
- Monitor retail training budget
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Learning Design, Educational Technology, other related field desired.
- 1+ years of experience delivering learning solutions for a variety of formats and audiences (ex. instructor-led training, e-learning, micro-learning, etc.) a plus
- 1+ years specializing in designing and developing material and coursework a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of the general principles of Adult Learning Theory desired.
- Restaurant operations experience required, Fast Casual or Quick Service preferred.
- Keen sense of organization and aptitude to meet deadlines. Proficient in managing multiple assignments and tasks simultaneously.
- Degree of mastery in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Travel up to 60%.
- Bilingual Preferred (Eng and Chinese)
JEM Enterprise is looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.The SEO Specialist will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on all online channels in order to maximize ROI.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
*Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience, 2+ year required
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Email resume with the position you are applying for to email@example.com